Australia Permanent Resident Visa
What is Australia Permanent Resident Visa
The Australia PR visa is a skilled worker immigration program for skilled workers who are willing to work and settle in Australia. Under skilled immigration programs, applicants can get a permanent work visa.
What are the benefits I get for Permanent Visa
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia and a right to live in Australia for an indefinite period.
- Family sponsorship.
- Medicare benefits similar to the Australian citizen
- Best pathway for Australian Citizenship
- After 2 years of Permanent Resident, the PR will have access to Australian Welfare programs Centrelink.
Am I eligible for Australia Permanent Resident Visa?
Australian Immigration Department follows certain evaluation criteria based on personal factors click on am I eligible button, fill the assessment form to know your score and eligibility.
Skilled Independent Visa
- Eligible to apply even when not sponsored by the employer.
- Must satisfy 67 points eligibility criteria
- Need to be below 45 years of age.
- Suitable for a skilled worker who wants to work in Australia long term but does not have sponsorship from the employer
Skilled Nominated Visa
- This visa can be applied for by those who are being sponsored by a state or a territory.
- Need to check for the skillset list which matches the states criteria list.
- Obligated to the state which sponsored the visa.
- This visa is suitable for those who wish to live and work in regional Australia. This visa is temporary and visa holders may be able to apply for the Permanent Skilled Regional